If you’re having trouble with the adhesion of your membrane keypad , graphic overlay or label then you might be using the wrong substrate.
It’s a problem that some designers won’t consider during the development process so here’s a handy chart to make sure you pick the right one for your project.
We stock adhesives from leading manufacturers such as 3M and Memcon so please don’t hesitate to contact us and discuss your next requirement.
LAMINATING ADHESIVES SELECTION CHART IRL
T :+44(0)1329 281 091
From all of us at MKC, we’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Please don’t forget we close from 1200pm on 20/12/19 and re-open at 0800am on 2/1/20.
See you in 2020!
What better way to demonstrate icon location and switch action than by integrating Membrane Keypads with Embedded LEDs into your next project.
Key fetures include
- Application defined overlay, adhesive and material systems.
- Polyester graphic overlay with selective material finishes (fine, velvet, gloss, UV resistant, Soft Touch, Ingrained stainless steel effect, anti-microbial).
- Polycarbonate graphic overlay with selective material finishes (UL / FR resistant).
- Non tactile response.
- Embossed tactile response (dome, rim, plateau, de-emboss, braille), metal dome tactile response or combination.
- Printed selective textures and finishes (clear window, tinted window, anti glare, secret til lit, phosphorescent).
- Polyester (PET) circuit for generic matrixes.
- Kapton Flexi (FPC) circuit for complex matrixes.
- Embedded LED and Surface Mount (SMT) components.
- EMC / RFI Shielding.
- Insert able legends
- IP rated.
- Panel Mounted.
- Box Built.
- Access Control
- Control Panels
- Power Distribution
Christmas and the Far East New Year is on the horizon so now is the time to plan ahead to avoid getting caught out with line stops and delayed deliveries!
Our closedown dates are as follows:
MKC UK Holiday Dates:
Christmas and New Year 2019 – Last shipping date and close at 1230pm on 20/12/19. Factory re-opens 0800am on 2/1/20.
MKC Offshore Holiday Dates:
New Years Day 1/1/20
Spring Festival 17/1/20 until 1/2/20
Tomb Sweeping Day 4/4/20 until 6/4/20
Labour Holiday 1/5/20 until 3/5/20
Dragon Boat Festival 25/6/20 until 27/6/20
Mid Autumn Festival * National Day 1/10/20 until 7/10/20