New Video:A brief overview of our PCB based Membrane Keypad capabilities, with a little help from the youngest member of the MKC family Jack.
From conventionally placed components through to surface mount BGA’s, we can manufacture the simple and complex.
PCB MEMBRANE KEYBOARDS
The Membrane Keyboard Company Ltd manufacture PCB based membrane keyboards and membrane keypads which offer a rigid and robust interface with the option for multiple electronic components, connectors and mechanical fittings.
- Application defined overlay, adhesive and material systems.
- Polyester graphic overlay with selective material finishes (fine, velvet, gloss, UV resistant, Soft Touch, Ingrained stainless steel effect, anti microbial).
- Polycarbonate graphic overlay with selective material finishes (UL / FR resistant).
- Printed selective textures and finishes (clear window, tinted window, anti glare, secret til lit phosphorescent).
- Embossed tactile response (dome, rim, plateau, de-emboss, braille), metal dome tactile response or combination.
- Tact / Hard / Push / Rotary Switches.
- Increased circuit tracking options.
- Surface mount (SMT) and conventionally assembled electronic components.
- EMC / RFI shielding.
- Backlighting by RGB LED light tiles.
- Insertable legends.
- IP rated.
- Mechanical fixtures and fittings.
- Panel Mounted.
- Box Built.
- Access Control
- Control Panels
- Power Distribution